SCALES Forklift Pallet Scales TPWID "ACTIVITY" SERIES AISI 304 STAINLESS STEEL PALLET TRUCK SCALES
High performance stainless steel pallet truck scales with built-in multirange electronic weighing. The four IP68 stainless steel load cell weight detection guarantees the best accuracy in all work conditions. Reliable and suitable for one who needs to weigh accurately any type of product on a pallet. Available also CE-M APPROVED.
- Maximum lifting capacity: 2000 kg.
- Accuracy: +/- 0.1% of the maximum capacity in the versions for internal use.
- Accuracy: +/- 0.05% of the maximum capacity in the "M" approved versions.
- AISI 304 forks.
- Fork dimensions 1180 x 550 x 80 mm.
- Weighs about 135 kg.
- Bearing structure entirely in extra thick STAINLESS steel.
- Lifting pump in STAINLESS steel.
- Steering wheels and double loading rollers in Vulkollan.
- 4 IP68 stainless steel shear beam load cells.
- Weight indicator with waterproof IP68 STAINLESS STEEL case, easy to clean and resistant to harsh and corrosive environments; large 25mm high contrast LCD display, clearly visible also in poor lighting conditions, and membrane waterproof keypad, with 17 numerical/functional keys.
- Calibration and Set-Up configurable from keyboard or from PC with DINITOOLS.
- Power supply through built-in rechargeable battery.
- 50-hour approximate operating time or one month with the typical non continuous use, thanks to its auto switch-off function.
- Programmable auto power saving function.
- Low Battery Warning.
- Equipped with 230Vac 50 Hz battery charger.
- Bi-directional RS232/C port for connection to printer.
- Bi-directional RS232/C port for PC, radio modem, or portable terminal.
- IR input for managing the remote control
AVAILABLE UPON PRICE ESTIMATE
Special steering wheels.
680 mm fork width.
Special fork length from 850 to 1500 mm.
Special capacity e/o divisions.
The user can select the operating modes directly using the dedicated key*:
- High resolution display x 10
- Precision weighing with temporary recalibration via a sample weight (for internal factory use)
- Lb to Kg converter
- Free conversion factor (for meter and litre counters etc.)
- Weight totalizer
- +/- controller with quick target and threshold input
- Percentage weighing
- Percentage batching with programmable target
- Piece counter
- Alibi memory (optional)
Access to the user menu is gained using the dedicated key* to adjust the weighing filter, date and time, setpoint and tare weight, which the user can access by entering a programmable access password.
* These quick access keys to the menus can be blocked by configuring a dedicated password.
Forklift Pallet Scales Available versions
||500 / 1000 / 2000
||0,2 / 0,5 / 1
||1000 / 2000
||0,5 / 1