GAT-N Series Analysis with High Air Curtain "Top Load" Scale High Precision Electronic Balance Density Tester Laboratory
Multipurpose high-precision scale, suitable for laboratory and industrial use.
RESOLUTION (g): 0.0001. CAPACITIES (g): 120, 220.
- Backlit LCD display with 8 16.5mm digits.
- Waterproof membrane keypad, with 9 keys.
- Construction: main structure in die-cast aluminium, ABS housing.
- Weight sensor with tuning fork system.
- STAINLESS steel plate, size Ø 80mm.
- Windscreen, level bubble and adjustable feet.
- Power supply: fitted with 230 Vac power supply unit as standard.
- RS232 and DIN8P port for connection to a PC, 3590 series touchscreen indicator or printer.
- USB port for connection to a PC that can be used as a virtual serial porte RS232.
- Automatic calibration with built-in weights at power-up or by pressing the keys.
- Upon request:
- - calibration service and certificate;
- - CE-M approval;
- - weighing underhook to calculate the density.
6 selectable weighing filters;
Conversion of approved units of measure: g (grams), ct (carats);
For internal use: oz (ounces), lb (pounds), ozt (troy ounces), gn (grains), dwt (pennyweight), mom (momme), msg (mesghal), tlh (Hong Kong Tael), tls (Singapore and Malay tael), tlt (Taiwan tael), tola (tola), bat (bath), mg (milligrams);
Tolerance control with screen message concerning weight, pieces or customised units of measure and relative (LOW-OK-HIGH) or absolute (MIN-MAX) thresholds;
Totalisation in loading and in unloading, on the net or total weight;
Up to five recordable tares;
3 customisable virtual keys to choose the operating mode;
6 customisable virtual keys for the possible functions;
Automatic update of the reference for the counting;
Scale Identification number with a 10 digits ID;
Operational messages for zero and tare execution;
Bar graph displaying depending on the capacity;
Energy saving rules on the screen backlight;
Automatically bootable once the power supply unit is connected;
6 configurable communication serial protocols, with string sending either when the weight is stable, on demand, by pressing a key or continuously;
Multi-user management with password protection and programmable settings, different for each user:
(1 Admin - 2 User - 1 Guest);
Date and time can only be changed by authorized personnel.
Percentage for formulations and recipe dosing;
Customised coefficient to calculate grammage and liquids volume (internal use);
Weight formulation and recalling.
Laboratory analytical balance Available versions
||Ø 80 mm
||Ø 80 mm